Our A1 ACM non combustible cladding material after continuos research into safety and performance of building facade materials.
No. 1 for building facades with the highest fire protection requirement of class A1 classified under EN 13501-1. Our ALUCOPANEL® A1 is non-combustible. A sustainable alternative to façade materials made of metal or other cladding. Our product has passed ASTM D1929 standard which determines the Self and Flash ignition temperature of the product.
Fire Safety Standards
A1- Noncombustible ACM
Our new non combustible ACM has been tested to the highest standard of EN 13501-1 and acheived Euroclass A1 (A1 ACM - first time in the world)
- BS EN 13501-1-2018 – Classification of ACM products according to reaction to fire
- ASTM 1929 – Standard Test Method for determining ignition temperature of plastics
- NFPA 285 – US - Standard Fire Test Method for evaluation of the Fire Propagation characteristics of exterior - non - load bearing wall cladding assemblies containing combustible components
The Mechanical Performance of Alucopanel ® A1 has been thoroughly vetted.
- ASTM D 1781 – Peel off test
Coating Performance Tests Passed by Alucopanel ® A1 include (amongst others):
- ASTM C 481 – Weathering Resistance
- AAMA 2605 - Corrosion Resistance
- ASTM D 968 - Abrasion Resistance
- ASTM D 3363 - Pencil Hardness
- ASTM D3359 - Film Adhesion
- ASTM D2794 – Impact resistance
- ASTM D1400 - Coating thickness
Machining and Fabrication
Machining and Fabrication Properties of Alucopanel A1 provides designers, fabricators, and installers with a high degree of flexibility.
- V-groove cutting
- Bending – folding